CST is pleased to be supporting a special event with Trade & Investment Queensland and Littler on Tuesday 27 February 2018.
We will provide essential information for Queensland businesses looking to expand to the United States.
The event will be held at The Precinct, Level 2, 315 Brunswick Street, Fortitude Valley QLD 4006.
A great panel of speakers will include Naomi Seddon from Littler, our own Peter Harper and Matthew Marcarian from CST. They will share their areas of expertise and experiences in expanding to the U.S.A.
The event was a great success when it was last held in 2016 and we are looking forward to another excellent event under the auspices of Trade & Investment Queensland. Naomi Seddon from Littler will provide valuable insights into US employment law, a critical area that many companies overlook when establishing their first US office. CST will provide answers to the top tax questions often asked by clients who are setting up in the USA.
With the U.S. Government announcing radically lower business taxes, Australian interest in expanding to the USA is even stronger than ever.
Topics which will be covered will include;
- The Trump Tax changes
- Setting up a corporation or an LLC in the USA;
- Immigration under the Trump Administration and what US visa options are available;
- Engaging contractors in new markets
- Sending employees to the USA and local hires
- Immigration and tax considerations
- Other global issues to consider in U.S. expansion